Information Collected under the Website
The types of personal information ODeX may collect through the Website shall include but not limit to:
- 1. Contact information, Individual and/or business (such as name, company name, job position, postal address, telephone numbers and email address)
- 2. Contact information of others to whom users ask us to send information, as permitted by law
- 3. Cookie data and other browser-related information as further described in the “Information We Collect By Automated Means” section of this Online Privacy Notice, and
- 4. Other information that may be provided through the Sites (including through comments or questions fields)
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- 1. estimate our usage size and usage pattern;
- 2. store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- 3. speed up your searches; and
- 4. recognise you when you return to our site.
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. To fully use our Website, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information, residence / place of business information, billing information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You may provide us with a User ID. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Where we store your personal data
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use of the Information Collected under the Website
Establish and manage your ODeX account or reset your password.
Initiate Data and documents transfer pertaining to the Services and obtain logistics information and other information thereunder.
Respond to your inquiry or communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments.
Send information under the Services to you and/or your contacts as the case may be.
Operate, evaluate and improve our Services.
Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities.
Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Provide you with information or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Notify you about changes to our service.
Your Rights and Choices
In addition, we may disclose information about you
- if we are required to do so by applicable law or legal process,
to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and
when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Website by ODeX.
Your Rights and Choices
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information obtained through the Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites and Apps
Our Sites may provide links to other websites or apps for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ or apps’ content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
When provide or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
Address: Odex India Solutions Pvt. Ltd., 606-607, Damji Shamji Corporate Square, Laxmi Nagar, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai – 400 075. India.