We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event(s) to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event(s), however we shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages if we are unable to do so.
You acknowledge and agree that any use of the Website and the Services will be at your sole risk.
If you post or upload any materials on the Website, you hereby undertake to ensure that such materials are strictly of nature and context as referred to by the Website, and are not in violation of any applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other malicious software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Publish, post, upload or distribute files that contain software or other material which are infringing the copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information protected by applicable intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of, or visitor to, the Website, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website;
- Publish, post, upload or distribute any Materials or information that is, or contains bookmarks, tags or keywords which are, illegal, inappropriate, profane, obscene, offensive, (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), abusive, harassing, misleading, indecent, defamatory, disparaging, or menacing, or is otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable in any manner whatsoever;
- Publish, post, upload or distribute any Materials or information which consists of or contains political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, mass mailings or any “spam”; or which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to us and/or to any third parties;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Decompose, reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
In order to access the Website and to obtain the benefit of the Services, you will have to register and create your user account/profile by providing accurate and complete information to us.We are not responsible for verifying the accuracy of any such information provided by you. However, we reserve the right to refuse/reject your request for creation of user account/profile on the Website, at our sole discretion, if the data or information submitted by you appears to be erroneous, incomplete, incorrect or fraudulent.
During the registration process, you must select a user name which is not offensive, does not offend common decency and does not infringe upon the rights of any third parties. User accounts / profiles created during registration are non-transferable and may be used by you only. You are solely responsible for your profile and any activity on it, and must keep your password secure at all times. As soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your profile or password, you must notify us at support@ODeX.co immediately. We will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your profile/user account or password.